TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms and conditions without the Legalese
Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully, as they contain very important information about your purchase and installation. On completing your transaction with WarmZilla you agree to the full terms and conditions set out by the company (WarmZilla) detailed on this page.
If you require any information about our Terms and Conditions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or speak with us through Live Chat.
WarmZilla Limited, Capital Tower, Greyfriars Road, Cardiff, CF10 3AG
Registered in England & Wales | Company No. 09301554 | VAT No. 304870905
WarmZilla Limited are Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 815093) for credit broking.
WarmZilla Limited provides fixed-price quotations. WarmZilla Limited base these quotations on the information that you, the customer, input into the survey process. When you have completed our online process for purchasing your new boiler and installation, we will expect the information provided by you to be accurate, which will form the basis of your fixed price quotation. We cannot be held liable for any incorrect information provided via our website by the customer.
If the information is found to be inaccurate on installation day, you may be liable for additional charges if the information incurs a cost to WarmZilla. A full verbal and email explanation will be provided to you, highlighting the incorrect information provided at the time of the survey process.
If at any time you feel unsure or feel that you need help in answering the questions via the website please feel free to use our live chat option, or you may email us on email@example.com.
WarmZilla Limited reserve the right to change our product’s prices or installation day discounts at any time without further notice.
- WarmZilla requires the images supplied by the customer during the ordering process to be of good quality and to show an accurate representation of the area(s) involved in the boiler installation. This is to be able to assess the suitability of products ordered for the customer’s requirements. The customer acknowledges that if any images or information provided is incorrect or does not show a true representation of the area(s) involved in the installation then you may be liable for extra costs.
Failure to provide images before your installation date can result in delays to your installation.
- If upon physical inspection of the site, it is determined that more equipment or a significant amount of extra work is required, then WarmZilla will inform the customer of any increase in costs prior to these costs being incurred. If the customer chooses not to proceed with any extra equipment or work required to facilitate the installation work ordered, then WarmZilla reserves the right to charge all reasonable expenses incurred in connection with the failed installation including that of any materials already supplied.
- WarmZilla reserves the right to decline any order at any time up until completion. Should WarmZilla decline an order, no damages or expenses of any kind whatsoever shall be payable by WarmZilla to the customer beyond the refund of any money already paid in relation to the contract.
- The customer will be informed of any delay to installation that may occur as soon as WarmZilla is made aware. If an engineer is unable to make an installation date, WarmZilla will organise another engineer to complete the job at the earliest convenient time for the customer.
- Any changes in materials and/or specifications from those detailed in the contract will only apply when supported by an Amendment to Order document issued by WarmZilla, which must be approved by the customer (this approval may be carried out either by physical documentation or by email).
- WarmZilla uses, on occasion, 3rd party delivery companies to deliver goods included within your purchased package. The 3rd party companies are supplied with your email address and your phone number, to enable you to track your order.
- Under normal circumstances, the installation materials will be delivered to the delivery address between 7am – 10am on the day of installation. In some cases, the installer will bring the installation materials with them instead of delivery.
- The customer agrees to have a responsible person present for the delivery of installation materials. If a delivery is not possible due to no one being available at the delivery address, this could delay the installation and incur a charge to the customer.
- The customer is responsible for keeping any materials secure, dry, and intact once delivered. Should any packages have been opened by the Customer and damaged, or materials identified as missing by the installer, the Customer will be liable for any costs or losses incurred by WarmZilla. These costs include the cost of replacing materials and the labour costs of rectifying the issue.
- The customer is responsible for notifying WarmZilla of any delivery restrictions, such as local parking restrictions, access restrictions, steep stair climbs, lifting restrictions, and carrying distances longer than 30 metres. WarmZilla reserves the right to charge the customer for redelivery and any associated costs if no notification has been supplied by the Customer.
- The Customer accepts that delivery issues may occur from time to time, and the company takes responsibility for keeping the customer up-to-date. Should any issues occur this does not give cause for cancellation.
- The Company accepts no liability for any materials used during the installation having variations in colour, texture and/or general appearance from existing materials. The Company will endeavour to match materials (such as bricks and tiles) as closely as possible, this may not always be possible due to availability. The Company explicitly states variations in colour, texture and general appearance are likely and will be accepted by the customer. The customer agrees to make available their own materials, at their expense, at the time of the work taking place if they would like a specific material (such as a matching brick) to be used.
- We find ourselves in unprecedented times (Covid-19) which can produce supplier issues for materials. We may on rare occasions have to change your preferred installation date or boiler because of this situation and will endeavour to do this at the earliest possible time.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the delivery and installation dates are met, the company reserves the right to delay installation for reasons beyond the company’s control i.e. adverse weather, terrorism, illness, pandemics, vehicle issues, supplier delays. The customer shall not hold the company responsible for any losses or expenses incurred.
- It is the customer’s responsibility and is liable to ensure any parking permits, permissions, licences, or permits, in general, are obtained prior to installation. This includes, but is not an exhaustive list, any landlord permission, building, or planning consent. If work is carried out by WarmZilla under false or inaccurate information, WarmZilla will seek compensation for any losses, this may include court fines and penalties.
- The customer will need to provide access to the installation property, including access to water, gas, and electricity for the installation. Failure to provide access on the allotted installation date (no show) will incur a cost of £100 to cover engineer travel time and costs.
- The company aims to complete all installations between the hours of 8.00 am and 6.00 pm, there are however times when we may require hours outside of this timeframe to enable the works to be completed. Typical installations can take any time from 1-3 days depending. Combi – Combi/System – System/Standard – Standard x 1 day, Combi – Conversion x 1/2 day, Relocation 1-3 days. These are guides only.
- We may need to lift carpets or take up all or some of the floor coverings, including laminate floors, and tongue and groove floor coverings so works can be completed. These will be reinstated to the best of our installer’s abilities; however, some damages need to be accepted by the customer and may require the customer to hire a specialist to reinstate them.
- The customer is responsible for removing any cupboards surrounding the existing boiler. If the customer requires the company to dismantle the cupboard, it will be down to the discretion of the installation engineer on the day. The company will not be responsible for reinstating the cupboard after the installation is completed. The customer must measure inside cupboards for adequate room to enable your new boiler to be fitted. All boiler dimensions are highlighted on the boiler selection page.
- Sometimes the work means we must create access if there is not enough pipework or wiring in place to install the boiler, or if the boiler is being relocated. This can cause damage to things like inside and outside finishings, wall coverings, and paint. You may need to redecorate, repair or restore certain areas once work is completed. This is not included in the quoted price and is the customer’s responsibility.
- Occasionally, additional tradesmen will be required to complete an installation. WarmZilla will endeavour to leave the Customer with working heating and hot water until such a time as an additional tradesman can be arranged to complete the works.
- Whilst engineers working on behalf of the Company will take reasonable care not to damage wiring, plumbing and other services at your property, the Company cannot be held responsible for any consequential damage caused to existing services/installations that are not clearly visible.
- All engineers working on behalf of WarmZilla carry public liability insurance. WarmZilla reserve the right to utilise this direction as they see fit.
- Our fixed price quote is offered based on reasonable access available to external areas of the customer’s property. Work to be carried out should be accessible using an extension ladder (7m length) and a roof ladder (7m length). If work is required that is inaccessible using an extension and/or roof ladder, then the customer may require scaffolding or access equipment. The customer accepts that they are responsible for any additional expenses that occurred for access equipment. Loft installations must have access via a fixed loft ladder, permanent lighting, and boarding from the ladder to the installation area. 1 m² of boarding must be in place underneath the boiler. If the installation area is within 2m of the loft entrance, then the entrance may need to be sealed off whilst the installation takes place.
- If an issue occurs that is within the customer’s control (such as removal of asbestos), prevents delivery and/or installation of the goods/services for more than 12 months after the order was placed with the Company, then the Company will be deemed to have fulfilled the contract in full and entitled to retain all monies paid to date without deduction or refund in full or in part, without the supply of any further goods/services.
- The Customer agrees to give the Company opportunity to remedy any fault or problem that may occur during the installation. For example, a part may become dislodged during transit causing your boiler to malfunction. WarmZilla works closely with customers and product manufacturers to resolve any issues as quickly and efficiently as possible. WarmZilla asks for understanding and patience in these extremely rare instances.
- It’s the customer’s responsibility to check if the shower is compatible with the new boiler. The company takes no responsibility for the compatibility of your existing shower with your new boiler. If you are unsure please visit our live chat function where we can help with any questions you may have. Our in-house qualified engineers can help.
- It’s the customer’s responsibility to ensure sufficient water flow/pressure is entering the property via the cold main pipework to ensure the boiler of choice is suitable for the property. This can be achieved using a measuring flow cup or another suitable method. WarmZilla is not responsible for measuring flow/pressure rates or for any advice provided to do so.
- WarmZilla provides a system cleanse (basic chemical cleanse) of your central heating system. This is not a powerflush or magnacleanse. If it’s deemed your central heating system requires a powerflush ‘post’ installation, then WarmZilla will not be liable for any costs to complete. This would be considered to be an existing defect.
- Where pressurised hot water systems are installed as part of the works, existing plumbing will exacerbate any existing/past leaks and can cause new leaks to appear.. Whilst the company will take reasonable care when assessing the suitability of the existing system to the requirements of the new system, the company will not be liable for any damages to the existing system.
- WarmZilla installations are all completed and commissioned by a Gas Safe registered engineer.
- On agreeing to the installation, the installer may need to take pictures of the completed installation and an auditor may need to attend, either during installation or at a later date.
- For Health and Safety purposes, the installer will need to have access to mobile communication devices. Where there is no available connection, the customer will provide access to their internet connection for no charge.
- On completion of the installation, the customer will be asked to inspect the works. Any concerns the customer may have must be raised at this time. Once the inspection is complete, and the installer has left the property, then all works are deemed to have been completed and the contract fulfilled.
- If the Customer has any queries regarding the use of the installed smart thermostat, they are advised to check the manufacturer’s website directly.
- When choosing to pay through finance, the Customer is advised to complete the finance application process on the same date as the order is placed on the WarmZilla website to ensure the chosen installation date remains available. WarmZilla cannot guarantee an installation date if the finance application isn’t completed on the same date as the order is placed. WarmZilla will liaise with the customer to find the next available suitable installation date if the installation date becomes unavailable.
- The customer agrees to provide a safe workplace for any persons employed by the Company. If unsafe conditions are encountered, or rude/abusive behaviour is experienced, then we reserve the right to leave the property. Reattendance, and charges for reattendance, are at the sole discretion of the Company. No refund will be due to the customer if the site is vacated due to safety issues or threatening behaviour.
- Radiators are purchased on a like-for-like installation basis. We do not re-pipe supply pipework which supplies radiators (central heating primary pipework). If a radiator requires small pipework alterations, then this is down to the installer’s discretion on the day.
- Electrical works included in your package are wiring into existing spurs, sockets via a plug and existing S and Y plans. The package does not include installation of spurs, sockets, open therm or S and Y plans or upgrades of S and Y plans. The package does not include moving electrical sources to alternative installation areas.
- The Homeowner assigns to Warmzilla, absolutely and irrevocably all and any Rights howsoever arising from Endotherm (Energy Saving Additive) for any Green House Gas emission reductions generated, resulting from the installation from Endotherm, to enable the issuance of Verified Carbon Credits be monetised and used to fund the supply of Endotherm.
- The company requires the payment of “cleared funds” from the customer prior to the delivery and/or installation of any materials.
- Invoices will be issued by the company after payment has been made and the install date has been agreed.
- If the customer would prefer to pay for materials and installation using a finance agreement, the company will introduce the customer to a third-party finance provider.
- If the customer chooses to enter into a finance agreement with a finance provider the company has introduced you to, the customer will need to enter into a separate agreement with the finance provider. Payment of the contract will automatically be processed between the company and the provider when the balance becomes due i.e. when the installation is complete.
- If your total basket is over £1,000, you can qualify for Interest-Free Credit (IFC) options, on selected packages, with our finance provider (Novuna), which means you won’t have to pay interest on your total purchase.
- If the customer has entered into a credit agreement with the company’s nominated finance providers, the terms will apply as part of this contract. If the credit agreement is cancelled at a later date, then subject to the terms of the 1974 Consumer Credit Act, the contract balance will become immediately payable. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- All prices include VAT.
- The company reserves the right to accept or refuse any order placed by the customer until the installer has inspected the installation premises and accepted the order. No payments will be made to the customer for any orders refused.
- All promotions are subject to availability and while stocks last. We reserve the right to end a promotion at any time. We shall not be liable for any financial loss arising out of the refusal, cancellation, or withdrawal of any promotion or any failure or inability of a customer to take advantage of a promotion for any reason.
- On completing your transaction with WarmZilla you agree to the full terms and conditions set out by the company, WarmZilla.
- Only one coupon/discount code can be used with each purchase. This also applies to other WarmZilla-affiliated companies’ discount/coupon codes.
- Installation day discounts are non-transferable to an alternative date once purchased.
- On completion of the installation, you’ll be issued a ‘satisfaction note’ by Novuna personal finance.
When you receive the satisfaction note, you should voice any issues you have regarding the installation to WarmZilla at firstname.lastname@example.org. All satisfaction notes must be signed within 5 days of receipt, unless issues are raised within that time period. Once the issue has been resolved or if we dispute the reason for a delayed signed satisfaction note, an invoice will be issued for the full balance, which will be pursued legally beyond its stated due date. As per our late payment terms, a £50 fee (plus the occurring legal fees) will apply for each period of five working days that the payment has been delayed.
- Our finance providers have no legal bearing over our decisions in regards to un-signed satisfaction notes. WarmZilla make the final legal direction decision if the situation arises.
- All agreements between WarmZilla and the consumer are considered full and final settlements, once issues or complaints have been settled in writing by both parties. Consumer Rights are not effected.
- Log into your cashback account
- Click from the cashback site directly to the WarmZilla website ensuring you have selected the correct product category
- Generate a brand new quote and make your purchase immediately (in the same session and without exiting your browser).
We will not honour the cashback
- If you edit or use a previously saved quote from WarmZilla as it will not be tracked.
- If you apply an additional discount that reduces your overall purchase price.
- If you have any cookie blockers active in your browser that prevent the transaction to be tracked correctly.
- Your boiler finance was rejected which means the purchase has been rejected.
- If you have cancelled your boiler purchase before the installation date.
- If your purchase is not fully completed online.
- All boilers supplied by the company (WarmZilla) are backed by the manufacturer’s parts and labour guarantee providing they have been inspected and serviced annually by a Gas Safe registered engineer. For clarity, it is the manufacturer who provides the warranty on the boiler and not WarmZilla.
- The cost of inspecting and servicing is not included in the price unless the customer includes this in their order. It is the customer’s responsibility to retain service and inspection records.
- The warranty on timers and controls is dependent on the manufacturer.
- Other equipment and components supplied, will be supplied in conjunction with the manufacturer’s warranty. The company will provide details on request.
- All workmanship completed is covered by a 12-month labour warranty, covering only labour which has been carried out by or on behalf of WarmZilla Limited.
- 12-month labour warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship under normal use within the warranty period.
- During the warranty period, WarmZilla Limited will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of products that prove defective because of improper material or workmanship under normal use and maintenance.
- WarmZilla will either repair or replace the product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts.
- The Warranty period lasts 12 months from the date of purchase.
- The warranty does not cover anything caused by conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
- If you feel that workmanship carried out by us has failed in any way, you must contact us via email at email@example.com with any supporting pictures of the issue. We cannot accept any issues reported unless they have supporting evidence attached.
- The 12-month labour warranty is non-transferable.
- All defective work carried out by WarmZilla will be corrected within a reasonable timeframe no later than 14 days after reporting, unless an agreed date by both parties falls outside this time period.
- Your Building Regulations Compliance Certificate will be issued on behalf of the third-party installation company under the company name of HeatSource Wales Ltd.
- WarmZilla offers an exclusive 12-year guarantee/warranty on selected boilers (**Special Offer/Upgrades). Details on how to maintain the guarantee/warranty for these selected packages are below.
The first 10 years of your warranty/guarantee are covered by the manufacturer of your boiler (Ideal, Worcester Bosch, Vaillant, Viessmann). Your warranty/guarantee will include call-outs, parts, and labour. To maintain your manufacturer’s warranty, you will need to get your boiler serviced annually by a Gas Safe registered engineer.
WarmZilla adds an exclusive 2-year warranty period on top of the manufacturer’s warranty. WarmZilla is responsible for call-outs, parts, and labour during this additional period. To qualify for this additional 2 year cover period, WarmZilla will need to service your boiler annually for the first 10 years after your boiler’s installation. This is to ensure your boiler has been given a high standard of care.
To ensure your boiler is serviced annually by WarmZilla, you can sign up for our ‘Service Plan’ which spreads the cost of your service over 12 months. If you require more comprehensive cover for your heating system then the WarmZilla ‘Homesafe Plan’ is available. For more information on WarmZilla cover plans please use our live chat to speak to an advisor.
The WarmZilla ‘Service Plan’ is available for £7.99 per month for homeowners (£95.88 per year). WarmZilla will be in touch one month prior to your service date to book your boiler service in, maintaining your manufacturer’s guarantee and your WarmZilla exclusive 2-year cover.
If you don’t want to take a WarmZilla care plan then you can get in touch with WarmZilla via live chat or by filling out an enquiry form on our contact page to arrange a one-off service with a WarmZilla Gas Safe registered engineer.
- Upon every installation, WarmZilla includes a 12-month workmanship warranty. Products, pipework, and electrical equipment installed by the company will be included as standard within the workmanship warranty. On occasion, we may direct the product manufacturer to complete repairs on site. As a company, we will always work with our customers to rectify any issue as quickly as possible. If any delays or inconveniences are experienced due to factors outside the company’s control, WarmZilla will always aim to do all that we can to minimise any disruption to our customers.
Workmanship warranty exclusions:
A product not installed by the company
A product not supplied by the company
An existing product to which the new boiler was installed alongside
Property repair (e.g. roof repair, render repair, plastering etc)
Accidental damage to property equipment unless authorised by the company
Requested return visit from the Customer for an issue unrelated to/not caused by the installation
Third-party labour that has not been authorised by the company
If in the event the Customer requests a site visit to investigate or repair an issue and upon attending the property, no issue is identified or the issue was caused by Customer misuse or third party interference then the Company reserves the right to charge the fees outlined below:
£65.00 plus VAT
£45.00 plus VAT per hour after 1-hour initial call-out
In certain circumstances, we may request to pre-authorise an agreed amount before attending site. Unless agreed before a site visit, the Company will not reimburse the Customer if a third party contractor is required to rectify an issue, regardless of fault.
We or our agents may use your information to do the following:
- Provide you with the services you have asked for (which may include loyalty and incentive schemes).
- Contact you in any way including by post, email, phone or text message. When we contact you, we may use any information we hold about you to do so. If we are contacting you to tell you about any offers, we will, as far as possible, do this in line with how you have told us you would prefer to receive marketing information (your recorded marketing preferences). You can ask us not to send you any information on our offers at any time by contacting us and giving us your account details.
- We may use your information to help train our staff. We may also monitor and record any communications we have with you, including phone conversations and emails, to make sure that we are providing a good service and to make sure we are meeting our legal and regulatory responsibilities.
- We may pass your address, property and postcode, and details of your gas appliances, flue, hot water cylinder, system controls and electrical installations (including details of any repairs or removals) to organisations that supervise these activities, including Gas Safe (which replaced CORGI) and the ECA (Electrical Contractors Association). These organisations may pass this information to local authorities to meet building regulations. They may also use this information to contact you to inspect appliances or systems, recall faulty products and carry out audits. They may also use this information for health and safety purposes. Where appropriate, we will give you or the property owner (or both) a certificate to show that your appliances meet building regulations. We may check your details with one or more credit-reference and fraud-prevention agencies to help us make decisions about your ability to make payments and the goods and services we can offer you. If you are providing information about other people on a joint application, you must make sure they agree that we can use their information to do this. If you give us false or inaccurate information and fraud is identified, we will pass your details to credit-reference and fraud prevention agencies.
- The customer has the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason, providing the following conditions are met.
- Notice of cancellation is emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or by completing an enquiry form via our contact us page before any delivery is made, or within 14 days of the order being placed
- Any cancellation email sent by the customer must be clear in their instruction. The following wording may be used but is not mandatory “I/ we hereby give notice of cancellation for order number (insert order number) for the supply of (items you wish to cancel) to (property address). Signed (insert your name).”
- The customer will lose their right to cancellation should the company complete the installation of their boiler within 14 days of the order being placed and you have requested that the company perform services within this 14-day period. In this situation, it will be deemed that the company has been asked to carry out urgent repairs or maintenance at your premises.
- If the materials have been delivered, but the works have not commenced, then the customer can cancel the order and receive a partial refund, less the costs related to the delivery and collection of materials. Only the company’s appointed transporters will be used.
- If the materials have been delivered and the installer has been allocated within your 14-day cancellation period, the customer will be responsible for the cost of both the installers attendance and the cost of delivery and collection of materials arranged by the company.
- Refunds are processed through our payment provider Stripe and take between 5-10 working days to process from the time a refund is requested. All refunds will carry a 2% handling charge if you the customer cancel the installation before any works commence. This applies to all cancellations of this kind/type.
Our aim is to provide you, at all times, with a first-class standard of service. However, there may be occasions when you feel that this objective has not been achieved. We take all complaints seriously and will deal with your complaint swiftly. All complaints must be submitted through our Contact Us page (https://www.warmzilla.co.uk/contact-us) using the enquiry form. A member of staff will review the complaint and respond in due course with feedback and/or a resolution. It is very important as a company we review the complaint in depth which may take some time, but we aim to resolve all complaints and provide any resolutions within 30 days of receiving them. If the complaint includes insurance companies and/or external bodies then the 30 days may increase due to circumstances out of our control.
The Company is not liable for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or business opportunity under any circumstances.
The Referral incentive scheme will reward you with money or a coupon code for recommending new customers to WarmZilla. The more friends you introduce, the more money or coupons you can earn.
1. How many times can I refer? As many as you like – we have no limit on the number of referrals that we accept. There is one referral fee paid per purchase.
2. Who can make referrals? The scheme is available to everyone.
3. How much do you receive for a successful referral? All referrals are to the value of £50 only. This may be in the way of a coupon code or cash, with cash being paid via bank transfer into your account.
4. When will I receive my payment? Once the referred person purchases with WarmZilla you will receive the payment within 5-10 days. This is hinged on us receiving the details as required via email. The Home Hub coupon option will be activated once the referral has been purchased with WarmZilla.
5. How do I submit my referral? Email, if £50 cash is the preferred option, or through the Home Hub/referrals, where you can claim your £50 coupon code.
6. What details will I have to submit? If £50 cash is the preferred option, then your full name, postal address, contact details, and with the referral full details to email@example.com
7. How will I receive my payment? Bank transfer if cash and a coupon code if through the Home Hub.
8. Do I need to purchase with WarmZilla to receive a referral payment? No, anyone can refer.
9. You must only use our referral program in good faith and for lawful purposes.
10. You represent and warrant to us that you have obtained the express consent from the individuals whose data you provide us with.
11. WarmZilla accepts no liability for any use of the referral program which does not comply with these terms and conditions.
12. We reserve the right to amend this referral scheme at any time without notice.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Competition terms and conditions
By participating in the competition you are agreeing to these competition terms and conditions.The competition is being run by WarmZilla Ltd.
The social media competition (hereinafter referred to as “Competition”) is open to individuals aged 18 years or older at the time of entry.
By entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and that you are eligible to receive any prizes that may be awarded to you.
There is a limit of one entry per person per day – and the competition is completely free to enter.
To enter the Competition, participants must like the specified posts, tag a friend in the comments, and follow the hosting social media account(s) as outlined in the daily Competition posts.
Each day’s post will feature a unique prize and entry requirements. Entries must fulfill the stated criteria within the given time frame to be considered valid.
The winning prize will announced on each day of the compeition.
The use of specific brands as prizes by WarmZilla Ltd does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of such brands.
The prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable, and no cash alternatives will be provided.
We reserve the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value if circumstances beyond our control require doing so.
WarmZilla Ltd’s decision on any aspect of the competition is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
Prizes will vary daily and will be announced in the respective competition post.
The winner will be selected at random from eligible entries received within the specified time frame.
The announced winner will be contacted via direct message on the social media platform used for entry. If the selected winner does not respond within 72 hours, another winner may be randomly selected.
Prizes will be sent to the winners’ provided address within the announced time frame.
WarmZilla is not responsible for any lost, damaged, or undeliverable prizes.
All entrants may request information on the winning participant by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If requested by WarmZilla Ltd, the winner agrees to release their first name and place of employment to any other competition participants.
The winner’s first name and country of residence will be announced on WarmZilla Ltd’s website and social media channels.
WarmZilla Ltd accepts no liability for any damage, loss, injury, or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of participating in the competition or being selected for a prize.
WarmZilla reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Competition or disqualify any participant found to be violating the rules or tampering with the entry process.
WarmZilla is not liable for any technical malfunctions, interruptions, or errors affecting the participation or outcome of the Competition.
Participation in the Competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
By participating in the Competition, entrants acknowledge that they have read, understood, and agreed to these terms and conditions. The hosting organization reserves the right to update or revise these terms at any time without prior notice.
Still got questions?
Get in touch with us using the options below